Friday, February 16, 2018

Photo Story: The Groom Visits

from Facebook...

The groom comes a visiting. He is visiting the new to the dump poor family I wrote about and photographed a few days back (coughing child story). Quite often at the dump I have seen new arrivals helped out by the families that are already there. They give out little bags of food, water etc. Not sure where the new arrivals get the dump working tools from. I want to buy some to hand out but am unsure where they are sold.

Here is the groom on his wedding day back in 2013. This b/w image was made my during my first trip. I believe it was my 4th dump visit. Here is a video story about that wedding photo, told to you by BIG BONED Gerry. Gosh I need to lose weight some how, some way. Carrying the extra poundage is making the photography more difficult. Here is the video:


Video: Bride and Groom story, 2013 Photograph

The Groom visits a new dump family