Monday, February 19, 2018

7th Night

Changed my mind, what I am doing is too important, am about to head off for the 7th night in a row. I need to becareful, am still tired and sore. Last night I was driving the motorbike too fast, was a bit to lose, tired and casual with it all.  I need to be more careful and focused tonight. I am happy with last night images, might be able to use some in exhibition, also happy with the donation work, kids come running everynight!! GERRY....SOLO!!!...GERRY MAMA!!!

I have 2 pairs of boots 4-300 baht headlamps, 5-80 baht headlights (batteries). Tiger Balm, 6 Mama noodles and 15+ Lollipops back and ready to hand out. Also going to give out a care package of Thai donated kitchen stuff to a family in the swamp area. The family in this photo.

Dump swamp home family
Am off people, see you went I get back, HOPEFULLY!!