Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Groom Drunk Most Days Now

It seems like every time I see the groom now he is wasted, completely drunk. This man is only 21 or so, drinking as much as he drinks now cannot be good for his future life. Tonight he was on me 3 or 4 or maybe 5 times asking for things, money, rice, headlamps, using his wife's pregnancy to help his case. I have seen him working the garbage sometimes, but not often.

There is a group of 4 or 5 heavy drinkers here who are always asking me for things. That is not a bad number when you consider their are several hundred people here that I deal with quite often. I worry for the groom and brides future. They have 2 children another on its way (another boy) and their father drinks too much. He has a lot of responsibility, a lot to protect and take care of, drinking will only destroy what he already has. Nothing gets better with drug abuse.