Sunday, February 25, 2018

Photos From Tonight

Here are a few photos from tonight, not a lot of energy or time to edit. Will do more editing when I leave the dump and have time in Bangkok.

Man in longyi, old area of the dump
Lady sitting in the dark with her headlamp, outside her home

Almost did not make this picture, was heading out of the dump walking a back road when I heard a man singing. I went back recorded a bit of his singing and then stayed for another hour making photos, some pretty good I hope. This one was made near the end of the hour as the 11pm garbage truck was leaving, shot from a nearby hill of garbage. Only bad part of the picture is as I was standing up on the garbage hill I had weird insect like creatures crawling up my pant leg I had to fight off. Not sure what they were, but was able to shake them out.

People work as garbage truck leaves