Thursday, February 22, 2018

More Small Buys, Missed Boot Shop - CLOSED

Raced down to the boot shop arrived at 8pm, and the boot shop was already closed. Will have to buy boots for the people at the dump tomorrow, my mistake, got up to late. I went instead (once before the dump visit once after) to 7/11 and bought a bunch of things, they included.

- Tiger Balm 5x56 baht = 230 baht
- Thai style balm for coughs and colds 4x40 baht = 160 baht
- First aid kits 2x79 baht =158 baht
- Lighter 11 baht
-  Package or Oreo cookies 26x18 baht = 468 baht (the packages were on sale 18 baht each, down from 30 baht each).
- Cash 100 baht for the very poor family.

Total = 1127 baht

Part of the Oreo cookie buy, bought 26 of these total, 14 already handed out, being eaten now
Medicine buy from yesterday and earlier, will hand out a bunch tomorrow

Note* Sort of saved a 7/11 girls bacon today. When she gave me change for one of the Oreo buys she accidentally gave me too much change. She should have given me 852 baht but she gave me 952 baht back. After taking it, I recounted it, confirmed the mistake, then went back in line up and gave here the 100 baht back. She would have had to pay that herself, out of her own pocket. She waied me then did a little bow with a big ear to ear smile when I was leaving the shop. Small and nice little memory for her and me.