Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Did Video Of Dancing

Shot a fair amount of dancing tonight. Might be able to use it in the artist talks as a bit of comic relief from the more gloomy aspects of life here. The footage may be important as it shows a different part of life in the dump with the families. People just do not sit around and cry here, they enjoy life as well.

One more night tomorrow (7th? 8th in a row? 14th or 15th out of 16 nights?), then my photography will be done here. I will do some donation work on the 1st. Handing out some school supplies to SKY BLUE SCHOOL on the 1st along with a donated fan and will be giving away all my apartment things to the families as well, I do not need them any longer. The big one of course is the money hand out which will also be on the first. I expect to leave Mae Sot on the 2nd of March.