Thursday, March 24, 2022

Another Blad Body And Lens?

Am really loving the Hasselblad X1D and XCD 21mm lens combo. Shot it exclusively in the dump the last 4 days. I am thinking of getting a second body (probably the cheaper 1 not the 2). Also thinking of getting their wonderful F1.9 90mm(?) lens. It is great for portraiture. I know I could do some great work with that combo. Imagine the photos that could be created!! Then I could print them large and beautifully moving on Platinum/Palladium paper. So excited about those possibilities!  Imagine selling that work and using the money to help the people in the pictures.

The problem of course is that, even thou the gear is second hand, the cost would be around  $10000 USD. The lens alone runs well over $6000 USD. Scary stuff. Still I can dream. Maybe a FUND ME page could work :)

"Ain't Photography Grand!!"