Thursday, March 24, 2022

Analog Forever Magazine Story, 1 Year Old

It has been 1 year since the families stories was published in ANALOG FOREVER MAGAZINE. I have still not read the story, always feels weird to read about me me me crap. The photos look pretty good thou, and I think the families story was told well.

from Facebook...

I got my copy of ANALOG FOREVER MAGAZINE today. A really beautiful magazine, it is book like in quality. At first when I opened the boxed package I did not realize what it was and thought to myself "Did I order a soft cover book from Amazon?" Then the realization of what I was actually holding set in. The quality of the magazine-book surprised me. I am so proud to have THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP included in this wonderful photography. The editor gave the story 18 pages (a small selection shown here). The story includes many photographs and there is a extensive interview. Please consider picking up your copy (see link below). Also featured is the great work of Judy Dater, the 60 year photojournalist career of David Burnett and many other wonderful photographs (some are now Facebook friends).
Thank you so much ANALOG FOREVER MAGAZINE for telling the stories of the Families. I hope this will help raise awareness into their lives and also raise some funding to help them.
 
I think there are more published pages but have not looked at the mag since I received my free copy.
 
Some Mag Captures