Friday, February 2, 2018

Worn Down

The dump wears on you, it breaks you down bit by bit. I love many of the people there but the other stuff is hard to take, day in , day out. The smells, the flies, the rats, the filth everywhere is difficult to deal with Tonight I had planned a day off but then the rice request came so I went back and delivered 3 bags plus 6 headlamps, mama noodles and suckers.

Tonight was difficult, I struggled the whole night to shoot and interact with people Tomorrow I will definitely need to take a dump day off.  In my apartment,  I have food, I have water, I have my computer, image files and YouTube. The plan is to spend the next day or so hermit like, isolated in my 5th floor apartment. I will sleep and relax in my a/c comfy bed.

When I feel better again I will venture out and make more photos and donations at the dump, that is later, now is resting time.