Sunday, February 4, 2018

Struggled Badly Tonight, A Selection Of Pics

I shot a ton of photographs tonight but did not accomplish much, struggled the whole night. The fact the moon was hidden behind clouds did not help. Everything was so dark I used up to 3 lights, 2 headlamps and a flash light trying to add any light to the scene. Hard thing to do, there was often too much light or too little, a real mix. Very difficult to shoot manually with a variety of light sources, needed 5 hands tonight. Lots of bad exposures also as I accidentally kept rotating the f stop and underexposing my shots. Shitty night, overall! Some days the photo gods are not with you. I worked hard and did my best, tonight my best was not that good.

Ghost like man #1
Ghost like man #2
Gossiping
Nightly handshake
Woman with her child
Father of the grooms home
Workers from a distance
Group of workers #1