Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Baby Deliverer Gerry??

Had a very strange request today. I was asked for my phone number so that when the brides baby comes do they can call me from the dump to come and help. I assume that help is to drive here to the nearby Burmese clinic. Not sure exactly what they want me to do/

The expected baby is a boy, guess they had a test. I forwarded Fred's number to them because I am not sure I will be here when the baby comes. I have only 2 weeks and a bit more in Mae Sot. Imagine that, me driving a motorbike to the local clinic, in the rain, at night with a pregnant 20 year old mother behind me screaming in pain. That would really be something. I do not even really know where the clinic is, I have never driven their myself. Only been there as a truck passenger one time.