Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Child Clings To Me And Camera-Tripod

Had a young child maybe 3-4 years old giggling and following me round the dump tonight in the darkness. He kept jumping up and laughing in front of the camera-tripod. Wanted his picture taken over and over again. He then latched on to the tripod and would not let go, hanging on like a game, then a second boy joined in. After I started to lift him up to look at the LCD of his latest photo he did not want to be put down. I then played a game of  grabbing his hands and lifting him up over and over again (my dad used to do that with me), he loved it, and wanted it over and over again, laughing and laughing louder and louder. The little guy was smiling ear to ear, white teeth flashing at me in the dark.

Beautiful, sad and so so sweet. When I am back in Canada I will never forget the people here and the joyful experiences they gave me.

"Life is truly truly Grand!!!"