Saturday, December 23, 2017

Tonight’s Adventures

From Facebook.....
Spoke to all types during my nightly rounds on Sukhumvit. A wonderful lady Khun G who works a blowjob bar. She told me of her family, her daughter 13, her son 25. I heard stories and saw pictures of her grand ma before and after she died at 96. Later in the night spoke to Khun I a 41 year old police officer who has been a cop for 10 years. We talked of travel, of my trip to Japan, of his job (he was hiding in the shadows looking for drug dealers When we met). At the beginning of the night spent time with 5 homeless men, bought them each water and gave then 20 baht a piece. Their names were Khun Gai, Ut, Lek, Wit and Nong. A great night of conversation, not sure about the photos bot the talking was good! Love talking Thai to Thais! Thailand is truly THE LAND OF SMILES.