Friday, December 8, 2017

Photos For “Street People” Going Well

The photos for the STREET PEOPLE (Japan) is going well. Even last night as my battery died I was able to get 4 or 5 photos I liked. I have no experience photoshopping and printing digital work (am only a film-darkroom guy) so am not sure what the final product will look like but the images on the LCD look strongish. Hopefully I can create 25 pieces for an exhibition. I just need to get my Canon digital camera up and running soon before my time in Japan expires, I have less than 8 days left.

Not sure if I will print this work in color or black and white. Black and white might fit the cooler, isolated,sad even desperate theme of the work. Maybe I could even print them in a bluish be look or in bluish tinted-highlighted colour. That might dive added emotional resonance to the photographs.

As always I am very contented and happy when I am creating. I feel at peace with myself here in Japan. Will show you all some of the work later on when I return to Thai and have a computer again.