Sunday, December 17, 2017

Get Me Out Of This Airplane!

I am into hour. 5 of my 6 hour 20 minute Air Asia flight from Tokyo to Bangkok. Am going crazy, hot as hell (the Thais are wearing jackets), body odours, and these Air Asia sears are tiny. I can barely move.  Feel totally, cramped and confined and very uncomfortable. My only refuge is the window to my left, I can look out an place my forehead against its coolness.

Around me. I have a never ending sniffing guy behind me (go blow your nose dude), a guy in front of me in full recline mode who keeps adjusting his seat back and forth, back and forth. To my right beside me I have  a huge Thai guy, bigger than myself who is constantly fidgeting and banging into me when he is not sleeping. He is also picking at his nose. HOW WONDERFUL. 

Get me off this ticking plane before I start screaming!!!