Sunday, December 17, 2017

Lost My Watch And Sick

My first day back in Thailand sorta sucks. Been laying in my cheap hotel room $30 CAD coughing up green stuff. I also just realized my cheap green Japanese bought watch ($20 CAD) is missing, I was playing with the strap on the plane. It probably fell off somewhere, I must have lost it on the plane-airport or taxi. Too bad was hoping to use it at the dump. Will have to see if I can find another somewhere. Damn!

Now if this stupid cough would go away, I could start working again. Why do I always get sick in Japan? My last trip there. In 1999 I also got very sick, much sicker than now, terrible sore throat and cough.

Update* It has been several days now since I lost my watch. Today while digging through my clothes bag, I FOUND IT. Do not remember putting it in the bag but there it was. Now I get to see how long a cheap 1500 Yen ($17.02 CAD) Japanese bought watch will last, 4-6-8 months?