Saturday, December 2, 2017

Today’s Stuff, Am Off To Tokyo!

I have quite a few relaxing things to do today before I leave Thailand for Japan tonight. I will check out of my hotel room at 12 noon followed by a two hour massage and then a  good meal in the hotels restaurant.  I will then go to meet Khun Anapon at his Klong Toey slum home, and do some digital photos. Will head off when it gets dark and arrive early at the airport for my flight to Tokyo. Not sure how long the flight is? Six hours?

Japan is a completely different world than Thai. I made that unique transition twice back in 1999, when I visited both countries. In Japan will probably shoot film street photography using my Leicas and night time 10000 ASA stuff  with the Canon 5D digital camera. This will be a nice change of pace!