Saturday, December 9, 2017

Got My Charger, Great Darkroom-Film Store

Got my Canon charger today at a wonderful camera-darkroom-film shop, YODOBASHI CAMERA. It was very expensive at $64 CAD but well worth it for a few extra days shooting my “Kobashi” photo project. This buy could lead to 10 good photos, 1 or 2 important.

The camera stores film, darkroom section was awesome!! It made me dream of the printing I could do with all the papers and chemistry available. There was also a ton of film available, Ilford HP5 8x10 25 sheets cost around $155 USD. God I wish a store like this was available to me in Edmonton.

Note* I also was able to get my hotel in Sapporo to send my lost charger to Tokyo for 1399 Yen. That charger will not arrive until Monday at the earliest. Today’s buy should give me another 2 or 3 days of shooting.