Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Woman Are Watching!

Have been noticing the stares of some beautiful young women here in Vietnam certainly much more than I experienced in Japan. Probably happened 4 or 5 times here in the first several days. It is kind of nice to be noticed again by beautiful women. The ones that notice will stare at you repeatedly and smile, and not at all shy way. It would probably be not so hard to find a relationship here if I was so inclined, which I am not. Probably a bit of unique foreigner attraction (not a lot of white guys around) as well as some I want to escape the country to the West and have more money factoring into these friendly flirtations. Anyway I do not mind being smiled at by the occasional beautiful woman, rather a nice feeling. Many Vietnamese women are very beautiful. They are lovingly petite, have beautiful smooth light skin with lovely long black shiny hair. There is also a courtesy and politeness in there manner that is very attractive.