Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Running To Show Her Parents

Probably the highlight of the day was making a young dump girl happy. I had photographed her with the Rollie and then gave her a small blond hair Barbie type doll. She was so happy with it she first straightened the dolls hair and then ran off with it to show her mother. She had the biggest sweetest smile. When your worn down and tired as I now am, something like that will charge you up and get you through the day. Bringing a smile here and there is the most important thing I do here. Hopefully the photos will also amount to something, that is if I ever get another show. I keep trying and keep striking out. This work, this story being seen in Canada can do so much good.

Note* My co-workers little girl who donated her toys has done so much good here, she has made so many little dump children happy!