Thursday, February 12, 2015

None Of It Really Matters

Lately the photography stuff has been going well.

1) Was able to show the "Families of the Dump" photos in a beautiful gallery with over 100 guests.
2) Was able to speak on CBC radio about the families.
3) Was able to do a second video interview on the Edmonton Journal website about the Families.
4) An artist talk before 16 NAIT students.
5) I have my next show lined up in Rosebud for September.

All this stuff really does not matter. Every time I think of anything these days, it always comes back to my father and what he is going through. Everywhere and anything I do always comes back to thoughts of dad. Now as I type this I can see his face as he lies in his bed, struggling to breath normally, in pain, not eating.

None of this recent positives means anything, I just want my father to be healthy, nothing else is important.