Monday, February 9, 2015

Dad Down But Still Fighting

Dad and mom hand a very rough night. He is now confined to a hospital bed. The new bed is still in his home with his things, his family and his type of food. We are trying to keep him out of as dad calls it "The Dying Hospital" as long as we can.

Dad was sleeping when I visited him 2 times today before work. I wanted to show him the Edmonton Journal video but he was not up to it, maybe we can do that tomorrow. Dad had not eaten all day but after I dropped some A&W hamburgers he ate 1/2 of one and also had some onion rings. Maybe not the best food but at this point were trying to get dad to eat anything. I am happy he ate what I brought him today, like always if I bring it dad eats it.

I also got mom to tell him his photos will be shown in Rosebud in September-October, I hope that will please him. My father was happy when I showed him the video from the opening night at the Louie Gallery. Hopefully the Akokinskway Gallery exhibition in Rosebud will be a positive for him as well.