Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Olympus Pen EE 3

I got my package of 3 old cameras for $36 today, not sure any of them are working but they are certainly fun to play with. Maybe I can get the cameras working and if not for $36 it's no biggy, they can become show pieces, I can place them on my photo book shelves as part of my old camera collection.

I liked the feel of the Pen EE so much I decided to get one that is guaranteed to work. This time round I paid more $94 including shipping and got myself a Olympus Pen EE 3 with flash hot shoe mount. The camera is in 100% working order as the seller posted 4 pictures made with it in the Advert. This 1/2 frame machine shoots 72 pictures per 36 exposure roll of film. Hopefully the flash sinc works as I want to use this camera with flash as a point and shoot abstract camera.

The camera is from England and will hopefully arrive in the next 2 weeks.

Update* The camera was shipped out of England today and should arrive on or before November 28th.

My Olympus Pen EE 3