Saturday, November 1, 2014

Another Workshop

Had another workshop today, this one was a darkroom class for a lady student who came up from Calgary. I will put the $100 from today's effort into my photography savings account. $100 is not a lot of money but it will pay for 5 nights rent at my Mae Sot hotel where I can photographs the "Families of the Dump".

The whole workshop thing has turned into a good part time job for me. I have no other prospective students in the next while but hopefully the workshop ads will bring in some more students in the coming months. Today's student Kelly was my 4th female student along with probably 7-8 male students,  Most of the students have taken multiple workshops, I have done quite a few of these things now. They get easier to do with each passing student, hopefully I am becoming a better teacher a long the way.

Will take a nap now and then it is back into the dark to print the show.