Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Video Link: Young Girl In The Dump, Palladium Development

Here is a video of the development of the young girl photo from THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP. There is also a link below to the blog entry from the day the photo was made. The image in the video got a 16 minute exposure, I am going to try one more at 18 or 19 minutes after my 530 am lunch.

 
16 minute Exposed Palladium image before development.

Update*
I just reread the blog story from 2016. I had forgotten that I had given her a donated barbie doll as well and she did not smile or react, just held it firmly (you can see it in the color photo). Rereading the post brought all those memories back again. This child seemed traumatized, her mother did not, but something terrible must have happened to this little child. I wish we could have done more donations for her family.