Wednesday, March 3, 2021

HF3535 ON ITS WAY TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Well the HF3535 (35x35 inch) view camera is on its way from the Czech Republic. As you can see from the ratio of Fed Ex van and camera box, this baby is HUGE. The box weighs over 150 lbs.
 
THANK YOU so much to Filip Harbart from HF camera for making this beautiful, wonderful tool for me. I hope to use it into my 70s for the photo project AMBROTOS KANATA. I will set it up for the first time about the time of my 57th birthday in Edmonton, Canada. NOW THAT'S A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, the best of my my lifetime!
🙂
Lots more to follow. I plan on starting up a YouTube channel that deals with AMBROTOS KANATA, this camera and other adventures over the 15 or so years I HOPE the project will run.
 
HF3535 being loaded on itty bitty FedEx van.
Camera box loaded and on its way to the GREAT WHITE NORTH!
Another view of lower section of camera
Flange form the Nikon 1780mm loaded onto lensboard
The flange from the Nikon 1780mm mounted on the camera front standard. The additional lens support device (black) was added by Filip later at my request.
Lower section of cameras added by Filip on my request.
27X35 wet place
HF3535 plastic ground glass
Filip testing the camera in the field with a 20x24 reducing back.
Filip with a 20x24 neg from camera
20x24 reducing back
Closeup of bottom camera section