Monday, March 8, 2021

The 3 Parts Of AMBROTOS KANATA

I was thinking that I might divide AMBROTOS KANATA into 3 sections, 3 types of photographic subjects.

1) The Grand Landscape (city, slum, reserve, nature, town).

2) Portraits (of Canadians from all walks of life, ALL Canadians). 

3) Still Life's (found objects, road kill, tree section portraits , rock section portraits, abstracts, single items of all kinds).

Note* These ideas are of course fluid and constantly in flux. The project is still evolving in my mind and will probably continue to evolve for its 15 year run. I wan to plan the trip, but I also want spontaneity in the regards to subject matter and creativity. Lets be smart about these things, lets not be too too rigid. It is important to remember this is not work, this is about art, love, feeling and enjoying life and photography on a hour to hour, day to day basis.