Monday, March 15, 2021

Autobiography: TEARS OF A BUTTERFLY

Been thinking I need something to do at nights during the long hours, weeks, months and years of the AMBROTOS KANATA photography project. Why not try to write a autobiography? 

Over the last few years many different folks have often told me they like to hear my photo stories. I gotten that same comment from such a variety of people, it got me a thinkin! Maybe I am good at it. Why not do a biography? All kinds of fools write books, I am as big a fool as any of them.

I have always liked the term TEARS OF A BUTTERFLY, I think it fits my personality and would make a great title. The biography would be a photographic memory and tell the stories behind the photographs. I would also like to include the imagery. The stories might bring the people in the pictures to greater life, it could tell their tales with words in addition to the photographs.

The book would need to be honest and straight to the point, with no exaggeration or falsehoods. It would be an open document to the life lived, the people met, and the images created. I might also include sections from this blog in the book.

Hopefully something like this could be eventually published and would live on with the photographs.