Thursday, March 18, 2021

Got Some Hahnemühle Platinum Rag Fine Art Paper For Large Platinum-Palladium Prints

Picked some very large Hahnemuhle Platinum paper. I am going to print THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP in Platinum-Palladium. This roll paper measures 24 inches x 33 feet. I will use it in 20x24 inch sheets to print large 16x20 inch plus images. There will probably be over 30 images made from the 7 years of images shot at the Mae Sot garbage dump with the families. 

These platinum-palladium prints are for exhibitions. I hope they will eventually be collected and shown by a major Canadian gallery. 

Note* These 30+ prints will be the first part of my "Retrospective Project Series Photographs". The plan is to eventually print a selection of  20-30+ images from each of the major photo projects of my lifetime.

Note** The paper is on special order and will take 2-4 weeks to arrive in Edmonton. Until then I will continue to print Platinum-Palladium on smaller paper sizes.

Video Link: Woo Family in their home, Palladium Print Development Video

24 inch x 33 foot Hahnemuhle Platinum Rag Fine Art Paper