Sunday, October 29, 2017

I Had A Wacky Story Line Idea!

Here is a wacky narcissistic film making story idea. Me myself and I! As people were gathering all around me, asking for their boots, their medicines, there whatever. As they were talking to me about this and that, laughing, joking and the like. I thought about including myself in the story.

I have some body cam type cameras. What If I shot everything, my interaction with the people, their lives plus their interaction with me. Then do an voice overs and the like to humanize and explain everything.

I like that idea and I hate that idea. It's too much GERRY! Who the heck cares about that dude. It is hard not to include myself thou as the people in the dump currently yell out my name, approach me, kids yell into the microphone, play with the cameras etc. I am far from the invisible and impartial observer. Am not the invisible fly on the wall, am more like the hippo on the highway.

Not sure what to do. Maybe tomorrow I will try shooting some body cam footage and see how that goes. I am doing all this stuff on the fly, seat of my pants type stuff.

In other words, I have no idea what or how to do this!