Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Great Day At The Dump

Spent about 3 1/2 hours from 3pm to sometime after 6. I left just as it was getting dark. There was lots of joy in the dump today. The first load of garbage brought in lots of valuable cargo, clear plastic bottles etc. People were digging and grabbing furiously. Even as the garbage dumped out on the ground people were laughing. You can pretty much get used to anything if your good people, they can find happiness and joy in the most difficult working environments.

Lots of laughing going on today, more than I can remember in a long time. Even the garbage trucks dropping a bunch of water drew smiles and laughing form several of the older women. Now it is quite easy for me to work in the dump, access to making pictures is easy now. Many of the people here now know who I am, and what I am about. Only the newer people seem a bit wary. I will try to break down some of those barriers and make friends with them.

I better try to go to sleep. dogs are barking loudly outside on the street, it is 1241am, they do this every night. Also man bugs buzzing me, had something crawling on me a few seconds ago, some kind of larger winged creature.

With two young boys  at the beginning of the day, with my new goofy hat (helps protect me from the sun