Sunday, October 29, 2017

Medicine Asked For, Dr. Gerry??

People in the dump have started to ask for medicines. I am not a doctor so cannot provide them with prescription drugs, it was be completely unethical and dangerous to do that. I can thou with a clear conscience hand out some over the counter stuff, ointments and the like.

One man asked for a cream for his cut today. I guess he cut his hand and is worried about infection.  Another Burmese lady (Mee-Soo) who I wrote about yesterday (the Burmese lady who speaks very good Thai) asked for some cream for her child, to help with the scratching from mosquito and other insect bites.

I went to the pharmacy after buying the boots and bought some ointments, the cost as 130 baht.

Antibiotic and  stop skin scratching creams (Antiallergic, antipruritic, antihistaminic)