Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Video: Burmese Boys On The Back Of Fred's Truck

Did numerous trips with Fred today, during this one I was in the back with 2 young boys, both from the dump. Not the most important video, but made it up to practice with DaVinci Resolve. I did multiple manipulations during the editing and color grading for this short clip. The software is coming along slowly. This video was shot blind using my little Sony RX100 camera. I plan on taking a handheld BMPCC tomorrow with me when I meet friend. I will also be recording sound using a Zoom H1 hand held recorder. I am slowly moving up in gear weight class.

Eventually the work flow should like this. I will be doing my main video editing in Adobe Premiere,  my main sound editing in Adobe Audition, and the color grading in DaVinci Resolve. All shooting and editing gear, software is basically brand new to me. I am watching HOW TO YouTube vids and reading PDF gear manuals. Glad I have a good fast internet here in my Mae Sot apartment. Probably should have done more of this in Canada but was so busy then with multiple things happening  So far from the tech side things are working out OK. From the creative side, not sure, hopefully that will happen as well.