Saturday, October 28, 2017

6 More Pairs Of Boots Ordered - Food Buy


I bought another 6 more boot orders today, will deliver them tomorrow. Think that brings the grand total to 15 sets so far. This last buy cost 1100 baht, got various sizes and styles. I also did another small food buy which was added into my own food shopping. I will need to separate the cost of the dump food  from my own so that I can add it to the total donation money spent so far. Am keeping all the receipts and then will get a Thai person to add up the cost of all the dump donation foods.

Note* I am buying my donation food in smaller bite size pieces this trip because I need to haul everything back to my room on a motorcycle in a backpack and plastic bags, not in Pee Noy's truck like before.

Latest boot buy of 6 pairs. 
Latest small food buy