Friday, October 27, 2017

Another Wonderful Day With The "Families Of The Dump"

After another long sleep (10 hours?) and a quick breakfast-brunch of cold chicken and cereal, I headed to the dump at 3pm. Still making some motorcycle driving errors but arrived at the dump unscathed.

I gave out a food bag to the family with t he laughing red shirted girl. Then took a few photos, the mother looked a bit uncomfortable so I moved on to another area to make pics. Eventually I ended up with Dow-oo and his mother before going into the main garbage working area and learning Burmese and did 35mm work and a few videos. That is the place I also got 7 boot orders for tomorrow.

Overall another wonderful several hours, joking and talking to the children and adults. Hopefully I got some good photographs as well.

Note* I am having problems with my laptop again, it is not restarting properly. Currently writing this blog entry on my iPad.