Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Slept 10 hours

Had a 10 hour sleep, feel a lot better. Went to bed just after midnight last night and woke up at just after 10am today. I guess I really needed the sleep, hopefully this will help my energy leave some.

Dreamed a lot, my last dream was the strangest. I was racing some white girl with red hair and freckles to work in Canada. The race was ti my job out in the countryside where I work security. We were both driving some kind of open air motorized vehicle. She was less than 100lbs and I was over 200 but I still won the race because I made a driving mistake (wrong exit) but was lucky and got a green light at an intersection, she was stuck at the opposing red light. I coasted to an easy victory.

Time to wash up, have a bite to eat and then take my Thai motorbike for a spin, plan to go to Lotus, the big Lotus shopping store across the highway if I can find it. Later on if I can I will do my first drive to the dump with some of the donated goods. I might try that around 3pm when there still is plenty of getting lost light left. Want to be on my way back before it gets dark (around 6pm). After I figure things out I can drive my motorbike in the dark, not now.

Wonder if I will meet any red haired freckled white girls along the way today, we can race!