Friday, September 1, 2017

The Goodness Of People!! A Donation From An Online Stranger!

I got this wonderful email tonight from a stranger (now a friend). People are truly beautiful, you got to love people helping people! Thank you Larry for donating to the families, the number total will soon sit at $2000 CAD (up from $1849.34). You got to love that, $500 more than I had hoped for.

TODAY WAS  A GOOD DAY!! :)

Ain't Photography Grand!!

Here is Larry's email.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Gerry,

I've been a long time lurker on your blog and check it frequently.  Tonight I noticed you are close to the $2000 mark.  Please let me know how much you need to make that milestone.  If you will provide me a way to donate the contribution, I will gladly do so.

Regards,

Larry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Update* Larry donated far more than I mentioned above, he donated $724.09 making the grand donation total an amazing  $2573.43 CAD ($1849.34 + $724.09). Thank you so much Larry for reaching out  from so far away to help. I will do my best to use the money in the best ways possible.  I did not publish his 2nd email to protect his privacy.

I am still blown away by Larry's help and the help of so many others. Was thinking, you know I get to play the hero in Thai handing out gifts of food, working supplies, toys to the children, paying for tuition and school uniforms etc. Gerry gets to be the star who does all that stuff, he gets the credit, gets the rewards, the smiles and the thank yous but the real stars, the real people that matter are folks like Larry, and Chris, Gerdy and Daniel. They are the true heroes.