Saturday, September 23, 2017

Final "Healing Process" (My Fathers Last Days) Statistic, Comments Update

Got this info, in a large envelope, from the Art Gallery of St. Albert (AGSA) yesterday. Thought I would post it.

Healing Process August 3rd to September 2nd 2017
- 890 people visited the show.
- 210 attended the opening reception.
- Throughout the exhibition, the gallery hosted 11 community members for a public exhibit tour.
- 71 participants in over 7 in-house community and children's art programs.
- We had a really great response from all the visitors in attendance.

The package also included a Documentary CD of various images, guest book pages, gallery invitations, newspaper editorials and advertisements.

Guest book comments, "Healing Process" St. Albert 2017
Note* I tried to avoid reading the guest book stuff. Not sure why but those types of things make me very uncomfortable. The one I did read was 'Interesting":), always get a few of those a show. "Interesting", a comment you can take multiple ways! I posted this guest book stuff to show that social documentary photography can have a an impact (hopefully a positive one).

"Ain't Photography Grand!!"