Saturday, September 23, 2017

Delay On HF3535 Build

There is going to be a delay in the HF3535 build (35x35 inch view camera). I will do the final payments for the camera and the shipping to Canada from the Czechia (Czech Republic) will happen on my return from Thailand in April 2018. Filip the cameras builder had a bad accident, damaging his hand several months back. I believe he now has limited movement in some of his fingers on that hand, he needs to rehab the fingers as the work continues. I told him to take care of his injury first, and that there was no rush on the camera. I hope he makes a full or near full recovery, his family relies on his ability to create with his hands. It is so important that he recovers full mobility to support and care for his children. Camera due dates matter so little in comparison. No rushing needed Filip, take care of your health first, I amd "KANATA"can wait.

I will continue to post photos of the HF3535 build as it happens.