Monday, June 27, 2016

More Possible Workshops

Got 2 new possible workshops in the pipeline. Hopefully will have better luck with these versus the last no show dude.

One of the possible students is from Wisconsin in the Eastern States (a very very long drive) and the other is from Calgary. Am not sure either workshop will happen but they might. I am trying to earn some money for my own learning experience, a "Platinum Printing Workshop" that will cost me $1200 Hope this all works out, teaching workshops so I can become a workshop student seems just right. It will be great to learn how to make Platinum prints.

Gosh just think about it, making large multi toned archival platinum prints. Doing super large wet plate photos with May Lee (my 16x20 Chamonix), continuing the joys of social documentary photography.

"Ain't Photography Grand!!", I love it!