Friday, June 10, 2016

Dad Exhibition Photo Choices

Now with the new AGSA group exhibition on the very distant horizon (August 2017). I need to start thinking of which 6-7 Dad (My Fathers Last Days) photos I will need to print  (20x24?) and put into this group show. Just did a a quick google image search under "Gerry Yaum Dad" and came up with these possibles. There are lots and lots of other options. I would like to include 1 maybe 2-5x7 negs as well (not shown here).

There will also need to be a death shot of some kind either in the coffin or that terrible last day when he was laying dead in bed, February 22, 2014. This photograph will be extremely hard to print but I think it is a important part of dads last year story and important to the exhibition so have to do that print up somehow. I asked dad if it was OK to photograph him after he died (what a tough question to ask) and he told me it was Ok. So I need to finish this out and make a print telling that very hard part of my beautiful fathers story.