Thursday, June 30, 2016

Many New Toys

I have.been getting many new eBay toys over the last while. Here's a list of some recent deliveries and why I bought them.

- Nikon Q 450mm F9 lens. Will use on my 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10 cameras. Possibly use it on my 16x20 (enough coverage?) and future 11x14 and 14x17s.
- Hero 2 GoPro camera and accessories. Replacing my damaged RE video camera, allowing for person perspective video, for the blog and video channels.
- Sony RX100 ll digital camera. To do handheld quick grab 20 meg shots on the run. It will replace my damaged previous RX100 II.
- Beachteck portable sound mixer. For mixing sound on the coming documentary movie.
- Ferrotyping print drying equipment. Got this stuff cheap, cheap. I want to try drying my prints and ferrotyping them to create a super gloss. Never done this before but have learned about the process on YouTube from Borut Peterlin.

Still on their way:
- 42 inch Red Dot Artar Goerz prosses lens. For the 16x20 and possibly a future 20x24 camera.
- 21 inch Ilex process lens with shutter. For 11x14, 14x17 to possibly 16x20 camera use.

Note* My Canon C100 HD video camera order went belly up. I still need to get that camera for next years documentary film project.  That will happen in the next 6 months.