Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Dreaming Of Dad Again

I had multiple dreams of dad last night. They were were not nightmares just good dreams. In the dreams dad would be alive and I would be surprised and happy. It would look down at dad sitting in his chair and say "Dad, Your Still Alive!" and I would cover his shoulders with a blanket and he would look at me and smile. That drean happened many times, in slightly different ways through out my sleep last night. Must have of 3 or 4 variants on that same theme. Sometimes he would seem dead but then he would be alive again shortly after and I would say "Your Alive!" It was like all my thoughts on his death were mistaken some how. That he was not dead but really alive. I thought dad had died but then I would go over to mom and dads house and he was still alive, somehow fighting his way back to life. It was a happy set of dreams, not scary or depressing, my father seemed so content.

This is no doubt a reaction to my thinking of dad much more over the last week because of the distant AGSA  exhibition. I am happy to be dreaming of my father once again but please no nightmares like before, I only want to see him happy and smiling.