Monday, March 2, 2015

Funeral And Eulogy Fears Through The Years

For many years I worried about attending my father funeral and giving dads eulogy. The thought of it (thinking of what I would say) would bring tears to my eyes for years and years. I would go over things I would say in my head and tear up thinking about that terrible day, that terrible moment. Dads funeral and my eulogy is something I dreaded and feared for a long time.

I think thou its going to be OK. I get to talk to a crowd of folks about what a great dad my father is (was). I get to pay tribute to the kind of man he was, to the love he showed us all. This is going to be good, it's going to be my gift to my father. He deserves a beautiful send off, god knows he earned it. That funeral/eulogy day has finally arrived, it's tomorrow.