Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sending Work To "Analog Forever Magazine" For Publication

I just sent out 10 images, HUGE files 300 dpi with a minimum 16 inches on the short side. The photos are part of the submission for the layout in the upcoming issue of ANALOG FOREVER magazine. The editor asked me to get him the photos early so his design team can put the work together for the mag. This is a REAL HARD COPY PAPER MAGAZINE, not just an online site thing, which is old hat for me. It will be nice to have the work in a real magazine that sells at a store.

Will send them more images in the coming days if the first 10 meet their specs and requirements. There is also an interview that will go along with the photographs. I answered the first set of questions a while back, and will be answering questions directly related to THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP in the next part of the interview.

I think these film (no digital allowed) work photographs from THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP will be shown in their 3rd issue. I am happy that THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP story will reach a larger audience.

https://www.analogforevermagazine.com/shop/issue-2-summer-2020