Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Facebook: This Week Off Work

from Facebook...

Good and bad news over the last few days. Got rejected from the National Gallery of Canada, which was expected. The good is, I am doing interviews for ANALOG FOREVER MAGAZINE. They are going to send me a second set of questions in a few days time related to THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP which is good, raising awareness about their lives etc. They will also be showing photographs.


Am on my week off, which is nice. I got my trailer water tank from amazon today, so will start work on that. Also going to see if I can cut some glass for ambrotypes for the first time. 


I had to cancel my trip to Thailand in September because of Covid-19, so will try to start up the cross Canada wet plate project AMBROTOS KANATA in September instead. No Thai trip is highly depressing, but so many others have it so much worse. Making 8x10 ambrotypes will help the negative feelings, raise the old spirits. The joys of photography always help me through the rough patches of life.

https://www.analogforevermagazine.com/