Thursday, August 6, 2020

Another Eoc-Feu Bio Ethanol Order

I ordered another 4 boxes of Eco-Feu Bio Ethanol tonight, there are 4-3.78 liter bottles per box. My last order in July was for 4 boxes but one box was lost in transport and only 3 arrived. I was planning on ordering another 4 boxes in September but ordered early so they could ship me the missing 4th box in this order, making 5 this time round (free shipping).

This means that after the 5 boxes arrive I will have a total of new 35 bottles of the stuff plus the 1/2 bottle that I have used, so 35 1/2 bottles Bio Ethanol. That should last me for quite a while!

This Bio Ethanol stuff seems to work great and is a fraction of the cost of Everclear from the liquor store. Buying this Eco-Feu product is going to save me thousands of dollars probably 10s of thousands. I hope they continue to produce it for the duration of my long term ambrotype project AMBROTOS KANATA (Immortal Canada). The "Immortal refers to capturing Canada and Canadian on glass ambrotypes." One is the reasons I am stockpiling the fuel is that I worry they will stop making it and I have no other sources in Canada for it.

Note* The cost was another 398.16 plus tax

https://www.eco-feu.com

Note** I calculate that the Eco-Feu Bio Ethanol is 1/7 the cost of Everclear.

http://gerryyaum.blogspot.com/2020/07/big-order-of-bio-ethanol-from-quebec.html