Friday, August 14, 2020

New Battery For Darkroom Trailer

from Facebook....
Bought a new battery for the trailer $146 CAD. The old one was looking rather wasted as you can see from the photographs. The trailer has plugs and a battery charger device on the wall that I think is also an inverter of some kind. I think I should be able to use the AC plugs when only on battery power but they are not working, not sure why. Should not an inverter allow the use of AC plugs on small devices?


When plugged into a power source everything works, when not plugged in the roof vent fan and the 3 battery roof lights work but none of the wall plugs do, not sure why.


My hope was to hook a water pump up to a plug in so that I can use it with the new water tank. If I cannot get the plugs working thou I will have to hook the water pump up directly to the battery.
Am a bit ignorant in these matters, any help would be greatly appreciated. A switch I am missing?
 Maybe the charger inverter is not working properly.


Need to figure things out, will read more about my wall mounted device. Here is a link:

https://www.progressivedyn.com/rv/power-converters/pd9200-series-rv-power-converters/


Battery power in the darkroom trailer.