Saturday, August 1, 2015

Workouts Continue, 7 Chinups

My work outs continue even after the loss of my bike. I am up to 7 chin up which is a nice number. I hope to get to 10, not sure I have ever been able to do 10 chin ups in my life before. As to pull ups I can do 3 depending on the positions of hands, the father apart they are the more difficult the pull up. Doing lots and lots of stairs, starting to hate looking at stairs but it will help me in the end.

Over the last few days I have eased up on some of my bending type training as my left knee was getting sore. I decided it was better to be safe than incur a more serious injury. I hope to start up all the bending left knee stuff tomorrow or Monday. Next Sunday when I am off work I will go swimming again, also want to do some golf next week if possible, probably only the driving range. Less than 3 months to go and I will be in Thai, need to train as hard as I can now without injuring myself.