Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Working With The Cameras

Over the next while I plan to work with the cameras I plan on taking with me to Asia. I plan to:

1) Work with my black body Leica R6 to make sure it is functioning at 100%, make sure the meter is accurate.

2) Work with my 120mm and 210mm 5x7 lens to decide exactly which focal length will work best for my "Forgotten Laughter" children living in poverty portraits.

3) Work with my best 5x7 holders to check for light leaks.

4) Run film through and practise shooting my chosen Rollei (have 3 to choose from, 2 Fs and a GX, all being repaired) when it gets back from being repaired.

5) Work with the close up lens attachments and my chose Rolleiflex. I have 2 different styles of close up filter/lens devices that are supposed to be razor sharp.  I am thinking of doing tight head portraits at f 2.8, so need to practise that.